Hola, Sue:
Lovely day in Spain.
Well, Velez Rubio, at any rate. I went “up-market”
for lunch, with Guillermo. We went to the
Zurich and he had a good time practicing his English. It left me exhausted and I think, maybe, he
was a little frazzled at the end. “Come
on, Guillermo! How do you say “this paella´s over-cooked”, in English? I´ve already told you sixteen times!” He got a little sulky at that point, so I
asked him a seventeenth time. Why are
all the Spanish learning English? If they´re under 40,
shouldn´t they be
realistic and go for Chinese? The
paella, incidentally, was fine – particularly as part of a € 10 meal. Only the canned fruit at the end was a
disappointment. Surely the country that would have invented the orange had not
China beaten them to it can do better than fruit out of a can?
I think it important to tell you that Winifred called round, to ask about DigMar, your dog from Krypton. You remember Winifred? Large head, out of proportion to the rest of her body, black hair and a pink plastic rose attached to the top of her head? She had an affair with Miguel and is rumoured to have her own lamp-post in the Velez Rubio red-light district. She lives with Ramon, an out-of-work astronaut, in one of the shacks behind the petrol station. I told her that, as far as I know, DigMar is adapting well to life in Dijon, among the Frogs. He is thinking of changing his name to "Marcel" and taking out French Poodle papers. A quantum tear trickled out of her left eye, down both sides of her muzzle, and met up again at the tip of her nose. I never could understand DigMar´s obsession with her. I think a Rottweiller with a pink plastic rose taped to her head is just plain silly and not at all suitable for a dog with gravitas.
I think it important to tell you that Winifred called round, to ask about DigMar, your dog from Krypton. You remember Winifred? Large head, out of proportion to the rest of her body, black hair and a pink plastic rose attached to the top of her head? She had an affair with Miguel and is rumoured to have her own lamp-post in the Velez Rubio red-light district. She lives with Ramon, an out-of-work astronaut, in one of the shacks behind the petrol station. I told her that, as far as I know, DigMar is adapting well to life in Dijon, among the Frogs. He is thinking of changing his name to "Marcel" and taking out French Poodle papers. A quantum tear trickled out of her left eye, down both sides of her muzzle, and met up again at the tip of her nose. I never could understand DigMar´s obsession with her. I think a Rottweiller with a pink plastic rose taped to her head is just plain silly and not at all suitable for a dog with gravitas.
Got to rush -
the Bishop of Bogota is waiting for me the Crummy Dump Bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment